This is an example of a module being displayed inside the menu dropdowns. This feature can display any module or module position, allowing for multiple modules in the same dropdown.
We are a web development firm. We can build a large array of web applications or web sites of varying degrees and options.
What does this mean? Okay let's start.
1) Let's say you have an idea for yourself, or your business. You have searched all over and can't really find anything that has what you need. Yeah you might have come close, or you might have even tried a few things only to find they just are not quite right. You have just answered your own question. YES, a custom application might be best for you.
2) Okay...So what is a "Custom Application?" Other terms used are, "Web App", or 'Custom Program." All this means is that we take your idea and work one-on-one with you and use lines of code to build EXACTLY WHAT you want. We form your idea into a workable idea specifically designed for your business or application. The actual term of this is, "Engineering an Application." We build it from nothing except an idea. Your Idea.
Schedule an online appointment today or email us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org
Click hereto sign up for "Closing The Short Sale"
Eric's Link - Let's see if this works
CBA Web Development has been around since 1995 and has changed with the times as the years have passed. Well, in this business YOU BETTER change or we would all still be using Windows 3.11 and Windows 95; ew!
We do all sorts of things now. The two main facets of our business is Web Development and Custom Applications. On the easy side we will offer complete Joomla training to our clients. On the more complex side, we can build custom applications using a combination of Dreamweaver, FLASH, Java, and PHP. Ironically, we do not get much call for Visuall C++, Visual Basic, or ASP. Most likely because we do not market strongly in those areas, but if need be, we can do those too.
Yes, that's right. it IS about YOUR IDEAS. So many sites do not take the time to mention what they do. They go into long drawn out paragraphs of text that tell you nothing. Well, I am here to tell you what we do. We DO CODE! We like to code. What IS code? (Fellow coders, move it along now, nothing to see here). Customers or inquisitors, stick around and keep reading. Code is the lines of instruction that make up a what the computer does. This is where YOUR ideas come in.
If you have an idea and want to know how to get IN TO the computer. You have two options. 1) GO TO COLLEGE and take thousands of hours of code and logic classes like we did or 2) Just call us. We will take your idea and formulate a plan of action, design it with precision and efficiency, and finally TEST it to make sure it works, then test again!
Self Imposed Nerds and Geeks are completely different people. I will explain. I am a NOT geek. I work with geeks. I am not, NOR have I ever been a Self Imposed Nerd.
1) I enjoy technology and computing. I HATE gaming. I grew up during the dawn of the Internet (Feb 1980, I was a 10th grader in High school in San Clemente!)
2) I can throw a good fastabll, curve, knuckly and slider. I played semi-pro baseball from 2000 - 2010. I have a pretty good golf game. That means I hit more straight than slice!
3) I like to work on Car Engines..or just car work in general. Lots of fun. Easy too.
4) I actually dated in High School..lots...I went surfing, I went to football games. I played baseball.
5) I am socially adept. The sun has graced my skin. :-)
6) Most importantly. The customer to me is tremendously important. I understand business. I like marketing. I enjoy sales. I like doing all things businessy (That's right I said "biz-ness-sy") I can talk to people.
See, knowing business AND being a developer are important. There are few that know both. I am fortunate that in my life I learned to understand them both.
All this means is that we understand the business and marketing side of things too. Again, 1000's of hours of college!
Why do I use and sling "WE" and "I" interchangeably? Because this is MY company, I also code and develop with a great team of programmers. One thing I learned a long time ago is that you can be good on your own, but you cannot get great without others! So WE are great together!
Affiliate Direct link Test - Built in the Affiliate Panel
Click hereLose weight with Dr. Lara Fletcher - Get started today